People who join your average network marketing opportunity or purchase products do so:
· After the first time their contacted: 2%
· After the second contact: 3%
· After the third contact: 5%
· After the fourth contact: 10%
· After the fifth contact or more: 80% (possibly higher!)
· 80% of your sales or enrollments will join somewhere between 5-12 contact points
To put this in perspective, if I took 100 people in network marketing and averaged when they would give up contacting someone, it looks like this:
· 44 give up after the first contact
· 22 more give up after the second contact
· 16 more give up after the third contact (82% so far)
· 10 more give up after the fourth contact (92%)
· ONLY eight (8) people make it past four contacts!
Even more perspective: 92 out of 100 people give up before they ever get to the sweet spot, the time between 5-12 contacts when you land your best business partners. That’s right, only 8% of ‘average’ people do the little things and persistent efforts that land 80% or more of what drives your business.
Are you willing to do what others won’t to get what you want?