Application from this episode:
- Be a collector of bad wines...tomorrow is not promised - if the right people are there and the wine is ready, enjoy.
- Never withhold your love, affection, attention, or kindness, no matter what.
- Do something unexpected to show your best.
- Watch/listen to this amazing, very short TED talk from Ric Elias, "Three things I learned while my plane crashed."
- The great hiking socks that Alex mentions in this episode are called Darn Tough socks. They have a lifetime guarantee and are super comfy.
- Interesting blog read fromLifeHack.org - 12 things you do that are holding you back.