Application from this episode:
- What do you love? What makes you happy? Do you know?
- Are you choosing happiness? It's a choice we can make, just like being limitless.
- Do something you love today!
- Our friend and innovation expert Stephen Shapiro wrote a great book about enjoying the journey of life, called Goal-free Living. Check it out.
- Write now I am listening to Darren Hardy's most recent book - The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster. It will help you seize the day.
- This was from my daily inspirational email message via Joel Osteen:
This is the Day
It’s easy to come up with excuses to delay our happiness. All the time I hear things like, “As soon as I get out of this problem, I’ll be happy.” Or, “As soon as I lose ten pounds...as soon as my business grows...as soon as my child straightens up...” No, if you don’t put your foot down and decide to be happy right now, there will always be something to keep you from being happy. Let’s get rid of the excuses and make the decision to enjoy life right now, today. God never intended for us to put off our happiness. That’s why David said, “This is the day the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it.” He was saying, “This is the day to be happy; not tomorrow, not when the weather clears up. Not next week, when I don’t have to work so hard. Not next month, when I make it through this difficult time.” No, choose to honor the Lord right now by choosing to enjoy your life. This is the day that the Lord has made!