Application from this episode:
- We cannot contribute to bad hate and divisiveness in the world - not one bit. Be careful of your words.
- If you see bad hate or the seeds of hate growing, pour water on that fire, especially on social media.
- Use the power of hate in a positive way to drive you to do good in your life and the lives of others.
- Darren Hardy's book The Compound Effect is great on audio, Kindle, or physical book. In it he talks about 'finding your fight' and using the power of what you hate to do good.
- Awesome blog on the power of hate from PickTheBrain.com.
- An interesting look at howthe word 'hate' is used throughout the Bible, from GotQuestions.org
- Donate to the U.S. Holocaust Museum here if you are interested.